Update #01 - Terms of use, script requests & my new engine

November 30, 2013

Heeeey!

It's been a long time since I posted something. But now I'm here! On the first "update" post of my new blog I want to talk about a few things.

The first one is the Terms of Use of all my RGSS, RGSS2 and RGSS3 scripts. A lot of people have been asking me if it's okay to use my scripts on their commercial games and so on. I have good news! My scripts are now free to use on both free and commercial games. I just ask you guys one thing: please give credit! Also, it would be so awesome if you share a link to my blog, my twitter and/or to my youtube channel! This would help me a lot!

The second thing I want to talk about is script requests. You probably notice that I was away from my blog and my youtube channel on the past months. My life is very complicated this year (and the last one), so I hope you can understand that I don't have much free time right now. I decided to focus on my new engine, which I will talk about below. So I can't make RPG Maker scripts any more, since they need a lot of free time. However, as I want to help you guys with your projects, one day I will record some RGSS tutorials, but I don't know when it will be. Also, I'm on twitter: you can ask me anything here, and I will be glad to help!

The third, and the awesome thing: my voxel engine!


This is the engine I'm spending all my time. On this screenshot I'm just rendering a few random pyramids made of grass, stone or dirt. No, I am not building a minecraft clone. It will be a platform game! I won't give all the details right know, you can follow my progress here, at my twitter, or at my youtube channel.

Thank you guys, stay awesome!
Khas.